Talking about the vast changes in the publishing landscape, which seemed to have happened very quickly. Talking about Dean Wesley Smith, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, and a new find for my regular reading, the blog of David Gaughran. Specifically, I talk about a couple disturbing things I heard an author say, and a blog post David Gaughran wrote on the demise of Borders. It’s a new Golden Age for writers. Let’s not be left behind!
- Adventure #51: Update Part Deux
- Adventure #50: Hey Look! An Episode!
- Adventure #49: Disney Acquires Lucasfilm
- Test New Episode
- Changes Coming for The Adventures of Indiana Jim
- Adventure #48 – Recording in the Car
- Adventure #47 – Dawn of the Golden Age
- Adventure #46: Branding in Podcasting and Writing
- Adventures of Indiana Jim 2011 Promo
- The End of an Era